Pennant Race graphs show each team's record over time, charting their win-loss difference by date. You can literally see the entire major league baseball season in an instant. It's so much better than other drab baseball statistic sites with a simple table of standings. Plotting the stats will show you how easy it is to see the rise (or fall) of your favorite team.
You can view the most recent American League or National League standings. Check out the standings for the current playoff race. See how the teams continue into the postseason. For those interested in baseball history, you can use our custom graph to build your own chart comparing different years.
Here are some tips for using the charts.
- Hover over the graph to see the day's game score and team's standing.
- Click on the team in the legend to hide or show it.
- Zoom in with your mouse by clicking and dragging a window. Press the "Reset Zoom" button to get back to the big picture.
- Hold the shift key down to pan around the chart.
- Use the menu in the top corner to save the graph to your computer as a picture or data.
You are free to use the copies of the graphs in any situation. The only thing we ask is you provide a link back to pennant-race.com.
Historical information used here was obtained free of charge from and is copyrighted by Retrosheet. Interested parties may contact Retrosheet at "www.retrosheet.org".